High-performance monofilament for agriculture
Its high UV and weather resistance as well as its permanent elasticity and low weight make Bayco® the ideal clamping and stapling wire for vineyards and orchards. Once tensioned, Bayco® remains permanently taut. Bayco® wire will not rust and is resistant to fertilizers and pesticides. Moreover, Bayco® is ideally suited for the efficient and economical use of mechanical harvesting equipment. The durably smooth surface prevents abrasion damage to plants. Bayco® is available in diameters ranging from 2mm to 6mm.
- Wire fence for livestock farming
- Tensioning wire for hail protection and shading systems
- All-plastic monofilament wire
- High-grade raw materials and processing
- Easy to use
- Economic by virtue of durability and environmentally friendly